Blokkhed Animation

Sunday 15 February 2009

Vinyl Toy. 3D. Cinema 4D. Plastic. Toys. MOO.com


I think this creature is called 4Nekk, as he has [sort of] four necks. I seem to concentrate on primary colours and red in particular. I have to explore more textures and colours in future, but I suppose I like red..
I'll keep posting ideas for vinyl toys and I hope you like them.

Blokkhed

Ps: Had to put a link in Cool Stuff for Moo.com I had heard about them, they print cards from your own [or others] images, the prices seemed incredibly good value. I thought I'd give them a try. The quality is excellent, and they were quick-only ten days after uploading them I got the cards in the post. Check them out.

2 comments:

  1. This is the great and different post for me. I ma looking for some plastic cards but this is also really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nice post and nice creature but color is not good but you like red so keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete