Blokkhed Animation

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Ugly Design. Monster. 3D. Concept Design. Blokkhed. Matthew Chattle. Cinema 4D


This was a quick design, a 3D sketch if you like. I use Cinema 4D and the tools are really intuitive [which sounds like a sales pitch, but I assure you it's true]. I start with a cube and a hypernurbs and start dividing and extruding. This ugglyhed was a two day model and texture job. I quite like him, and I thought he looks a bit like a chess piece, so I may well design the rest of the set. If he was in a chess set I think he would be a pawn, but you never know. I'll post some new views later in the week.

Blokkhed

2 comments:

  1. Really like this one! Great design, sort of reminds me a classic kaiju monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I'll take a look!

    ReplyDelete