Blokkhed Animation

Thursday 27 March 2008

BLOKKHED WEBSITE NOW LIVE

Well finally the website is up and running. There may be teething problems so please be patient. The link is here [www.blokkhed.com] so please take a look. It's the first website I have ever put together and I set myself to construct it in Flash which has been a good learning curve you might say! There are three galleries [at present] and some of those are now available on Alamy. I will be putting more onto Alamy so take a look there as well.
This is turning into a busy month for this Blokkhed. It felt like the time to get things moving and why not do them all at once? I have a full time job [in art education] so this work is an opportunity to remain sane whilst making me learn new things, this benefits myself and my job where I can of course pass on new skills to others.
To me this isn't work, its even more important than that !
Blokkhed

No comments:

Post a Comment